Here i will write about my life as a engineer/software developer for microsoft. Hope you enjoy.
|I like technology and biologi|
* B.Sc. Mathematics, University of Bristol, UK, 1975
* M.Sc. Fluid Mechanics & Applied Maths, University of Manchester, UK, 1976
* Ph.D. Mathematics, University of Manchester, UK, 1980
* My book on this topic, subtitled `Interaction of time-harmonic waves with N obstacles', was published by Cambridge University Press in August 2006.
* CUP web pages are here in the US and here in the UK.
* Scattering, diffraction and propagation of waves
* Inverse problems
* Waves in anisotropic and inhomogeneous media
* Fracture mechanics; diffraction by cracks
* Integral equations, especially hypersingular equations
* Editor, Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics
* Section Editor, SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics
* Managing Editor, Journal of Integral Equations and Applications
* WAVES 2011, 10th International Conference on Mathematical and Numerical Aspects of Wave Propagation, Vancouver, Canada, 25-29 July 2011.
* Papers in refereed journals.
* Papers in conference proceedings and edited books.